Avene is a product that have boasting about lately, and i love it. It has been good to my skin and so glad i found it and can share it with you. This under eye cream is so smooth and creamy and glides under your eye with ease. I see a change within a week. Just bright and almost like I had white eyeliner on the bottom inner eye. I still had some dark circles but I didn't expect for it to be taken all the way away. Other then that this is an amazing product for under the eye. It may be pricey to most (most eye creams are) but it is well worth it and will last a while.
Look up this company when you have a chance. You will be amazed with all it can do.
Here are some of the benefits for the eye treatment:
- Specifically formulated for fragile skin around the eye
- Smooths deep wrinkles and restores luminosity
- Firms and plumps the skin Visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Patch technology adheres to the eye area to fight the signs of aging through the night
- AscofillineTM, Derived from sulfated fucans (moisturizing agents) found in brown algae, support collagen in the skin and reduce the appearance of pronounced wrinkles.
- HAMO (Hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers), the optimal molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid, penetrate into the skin to visibly plump and firm the skin.
- Retinaldehyde, clinically shown to be more effective than Retinol 2 and less irritating for sensitive skin. Smoothes away the appearance of wrinkles and brightens the skin.
- Dextran Sulfate Visibly reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin